Within the company 'PnOeu.com', we take seriously the protection and respect for the privacy of the users of our website. For this reason, we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal information collected and to implementing all the provisions to secure it, as described below.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) Guillaume Planas is at your disposal for any question regarding the protection of your personal data.
Personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
2. Collection of personal data h2>
We collect the following information:
- Name and first name
- Email address
- Phone number
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
This personal data is transmitted at the initiative of the user (apart from the IP data) and is collected via the contact form and the tools for posting the ad (s), the Zendesk Chat tool and / or by email for the purpose of processing user inquiries such as: Requests for information, quotes, training or other services falling within the scope of the company's responsibilities.
3. Forms and collection methods
Personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Via the registration form '
- Via email (email@example.com)
4. Using data h2>
The personal data collected from the users is intended to provide the services of the platform, improve them and maintain a secure environment. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the platform by the user
- Operation management and optimization of the platform
- Implementing user support
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware and security incident management
- Sending commercial and advertising information
- Linking parties
- Business Relationship Management
- Processing and order management
5. Log files and cookies
We collect certain information through log files and cookie files. This is mainly the following information:
- Operating system
- Visited pages and queries
- General visitor behavior on the website
The use of tels files allows us to achieve the following objectives:
- Statistical studies for site improvement purposes
- Webmarketer Purpose
6. Sharing personal data with third parties
The company is not intended to market the information collected to third parties.
7. Right of access, rectification and referencing of your data h2>
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: They can exercise their right of access in order to know the personal data concerning them
- The right of rectification: If the personal data held by 'PNOEU' are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information
- The right to delete data: Users can request at any time the deletion of personal data about them
- The right to limit treatment: Users can ask PNOEU 'to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD
- The right to oppose data processing: Users may oppose that their data be processed according to the assumptions provided by the RGPD
- The right to portability: The user may require 'PNOEU' to provide a new platform / company with the personal data communicated to it
All requests must be made in writing, accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, valid ID, sent:
- By mail to our data protection officer (Guillaume PLANAS, PNOEU, 26 Avenue Cabernet 34350 Vendres)
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The response will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
Moreover, since the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7th, 2016, the people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death (more infos on https: //www.cnil. com /).
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website (https://www.cnil.fr/). We invite you nevertheless, in case of dispute, to contact us at first in order to find amicable solutions.
8. Security of your data h2>
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. The staff of the company 'PNOEU' is obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol: letsencrypt
- Access Management - Authorized Person
- Access management - concerned person
- Computer Backup
- Access management via username and password
- Firewalls, Anti-Spam and Reinforced Passwords
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of privacy and using the latest technological innovations to ensure the security of your transactions. However, since no mechanism offers maximum or flawless security, some risk is always present when using the Internet to transmit so-called personal information.
9. Keeping your data h2>
The platform keeps your personal data for a maximum of 3 years in order to provide you with quality services and adapted follow-up.
A "Cookie" or plotter is an electronic file deposited on your system (computer, tablet, smartphone ...) and read for example during the consultation of a website, the reading of an electronic mail, the installation or use of any software or mobile application regardless of the type of terminal used.
By browsing the website www.monconseillerweb.fr, "cookies" are placed on your system. During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" appears on the user's screen. By continuing his navigation, the latter is deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of up to 2 years, depending on the type of cookie.
The user nevertheless has the option to disable cookies from his browser settings (see below).
All the information collected, in the form of statistics mainly, is used to improve our showcase, its referencing and its services (including the provision of a communication tool by chat).
Here are the categories of cookies used on our site:
- Consent Cookies: Allows you to save the closed status of the cookie consent window (30 day expiration time)
- Tracking / analytics cookies: Analyze the user's browsing habits on the website (2 years timeout)
For more information on the use, management and removal of cookies, for any type of browser, see the following link: CNIL website
11. Links to other sites
Our site may contain links to the websites of our customers, partners or others. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for the use made by these sites of the information collected when you click on these links. We invite you to read the privacy policies of these sites before transmitting your personal data.
12. An agreed share